Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Recording an hour of a day Jan 28

Warning: this won't make much sense, but these are pieces of conversations and actions in my family on Jan 28. Things aren't very cohesive, as I was practicing my typing and not writing a story




Once upon a time in a land far, far away… a science book sat, gazing unseeingly at the ceiling, on the kitchen table.
“Pleeeaase, this is due tomorrow. Camille, please. Camille, Camille, Camille, Camille,” Megan begs
Poke. Poke. Poke. Jab. Poke. Poke. Jab. Back rub. Jab. Poke.
“Go to www. Then your gmail” laugh, click “Shoot.” “Doesn’t always work. I got a text in the middle of the night from gmail saying someone was trying to get into my account.” Mom to steve from MI
Scoot, scoot. Bump, bbvump, sit, poke,pull  ft, yfgghcf, press keys, dangle glasses, stand up, grab trash, head run, steal chair, ride writer.
“Camille!” poke, blow, jump on writer’s back, eat gummy worm, steal pen from writer’s hair, place pen cap in writer’s hair, annoying writer.
“They have several functions that they use.” “And it will say Google Plus. Now it will upgrade your gmail.” Leans over, “Good typing practice, Camille.” Laugh, chat on cell…..gasp, “IT’s your birthday!...oh… so what iss your birthday… it’s confidential? It’s once every 10 years? So it’s a leap year of a leap year? So you aren’t really fifty-two.” “September 5th, September 5th…” “Kay, I just emailed you. Well, it should be in your email by now. Ok, so back to where those boxes are… then click on the lower…. If you want to ignore it or go back you can….” Pause, “K, don’t worry about those unless…” “ok, back to the box with the 9 boxes.” “…yeah drive is the cloud.” “I think someone winked at you. Well thank you. I invited you to chat… she’s so silly, she’s transcribing everything I say…” “Left side…” “Because it said it sent you an invitation to chat from me. It’s after the wink. There’s not another email to open? There should be another email,” “There’s a possibility I went into Spam. I don’t want to be Spam. Ok that’s kinda a chat box, but not really” “Now invite me to click. I just invited you again. I clicked on the plus sign in your bubble… that looks blue… do you see it? No it’s in the lower left. You have to go up where the green light is.”
Grandma and Megan change the trash, megan slammed the door to the cold outdoors.
“you see me and I just added you.” Adjust comp. “Camille is a silly girl.”
Sing song from sound of music,
Grandma to megan “Aren’t you going to Young Women’s?”
“Oh Snap!” runs around, “…goodbye.” Slam door

No comments: